Dr. Juergen Boenisch
Director, Member of the Board
- Ph.D. in Physics from King’s College, London UK, two Dipl.-Eng. Engineering degrees from the University of Bremen, Germany, designations as Management Consultant and Supply Chain Manager
- Over 16 years of international executive and consulting experience in Operations Management, Business Transformation, Strategy Development, Business Process Improvement, Supply Chain Management, and Strategic & Global Sourcing
- Consulted for over 40 international companies in Europe and North America and was lead member of McKinsey&Company’s supplier integration consulting team and internal consultant of ThyssenKrupp.
- Implemented significant improvement and cost reduction programs in a variety of industries in the manufacturing sector (food packaging, medical, rubber & plastic, automation, plant construction, automotive, building products) and the service sector (energy, logistics, distribution, fleet, broadcasting, training)
- Working with companies such as ThyssenKrupp, Kautex/SIG, Fischer W. Muller, Corpoplast, Rotek, BILSTEIN, Werner & Pfleiderer, Hoesch Rothe Erde and more recently with Canadian Tire, Symcor, Direct Energy (Centrica UK), Silcotech North America, CertainTeed Gypsum, MAG Industrial Automation Systems (Boehringer), ALCOA Reynolds, CFN Precision, StampTek (Teknion), Alliance Atlantis Broadcasting, and many small and medium sized enterprises.